Tulsa PAC Trust Mission: Recognizing that the Tulsa Performing Arts Center was designed to be "Everyone’s Place," the Tulsa Performing Arts Center Trust supports programs and facility improvements that would not otherwise occur, thereby providing opportunities to experience diversity through the arts.
- Requesting organization must be 501(c)(3) with documentation.
- Participants in the Frequent Local User Discount program are not eligible.
- Proposal must reflect the Trust mission. Proposals that highlight diversity are strongly encouraged.
- Proposals must be for a performing arts event or related educational event that occurs at the PAC.
- Event must be beyond the normal financial capability of the organization. An organizational budget for the current year must be submitted with the application.
- Event must be open to the public at-large unless for student performances for educational purposes.
- Fundraising events are not eligible.
- Repeat productions by an individual presenter are not eligible.
- Applicants must be current on all financial obligations to the PAC.
Before applying via the online process, the requesting organization must:
- Contact PAC Assistant Director at 918.596.7124 to secure event dates on the PAC calendar and to obtain facility costs.
- Contact PAC Technical Director at 918.596.2394 to obtain PAC equipment and labor estimates. Applicants should not estimate expenses on their own.
- Attend a mandatory general grants guideline meeting. Meetings are held in the February-March timeframe each year. A link to the grant application is sent upon attendance at the guideline meeting.
- TPACT will not approve grants for events that have already taken place.
Deadline for Submission
The deadline for grant applications is on March 31 annually.
- Individual organizations will be limited to $5,000 in facility grants per season.
- Facility grants may be used to cover: rent, security, ticket office, ticket printing, PAC equipment, PAC stagehand fees, cleaning fees and PAC permit fee.
- Facility grants do not cover: ushers, piano tuning, insurance, backline, credit card fees or additional stagehand (union) labor.
- Proposals will be reviewed at the April Program Committee Meeting.
- A representative from the requesting organization may be asked to make a presentation at the April Program Committee if more information is required.
- If approved, the Program Committee forwards the application to the Trust for consideration at its May meeting. The Trustees or Program Committee may choose to approve partial funding.
- The proposal is not accepted until approved by the Trustees.
- The requesting artist or organization will receive written notice of acceptance or denial of proposal within seven days of the May TPACT meeting date.
If approved, the requesting organization agrees to the following:
- The requesting organization, not TPACT, is responsible for all aspects of the event.
- The requesting organization must comply with Tulsa PAC ticket office policies regarding ticket sales and placement of PAC ticket office information. Please contact the Ticket Office Manager, for more information at 918.596.7110.
- The requesting organization agrees to feature the TPACT logo or use the following credit line on all press releases, marketing materials and program inserts: “This event is made possible in part by a grant from the Tulsa Performing Arts Center Trust.”
In order to receive payment, the following documents must be submitted to the
PAC Trust within 30 days following the event:
- The completed TPACT Evaluation Form that will be sent to you following your grant approval.
- Samples of your publicity materials and program showing the TPACT logo or credit line (mail to TPACT, 110 E. Second St., Tulsa, OK 74103-3212)
If all grant requirements have been met, grant funds will be distributed.
Approved January 23, 2017
- The amount paid will be equal to or less than the approved amount, if the actual costs are less than the approved amount.
- Expect to receive payment two weeks after the Trust office receives your grant evaluation.